2.1.08

me, linked

My flickr page
Singapore Ahoy, where D & I sometimes write on our lives
Travel ahoy- where I once wrote on travel (now I will do so here)
Playing From Home- where I once wrote on many things cricket.
My Google reader shared items- some things I (sometimes remember to) mark ‘shared’ when I read them in my reader’s feed.

SOME OF MY POSTS

from this blog
twisted verve
alive
stillwater
drowning
where now, roger?
the desert of the real
beginnings of...
something unsent
on bleakness
greyness, JB
meandering, as often I do
the depth of nothingness
awaited (a 55word story)
a distant smile

travel
the ancient & divine Hagia Sophia
Bia hoi in Hanoi
the circus at Phnom bakheng
the charming smile of TaPhin
a walk by the Vltava
Freedom in ChiangMai
Samesame, but different
Golden horn, Istanbul

from Singapore Ahoy!
on 30
fiery Poblano bites
chutiye” in delhi
Cooking song
good ol' Pvr
immersed in Mothsmoke
Mumbai nightlife
A worthy toast

cricket
watching with heart in mouth
Pakistan cometh
inevitability & power
thank you, john wright
on walking batsmen

0 thoughts:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP