26.6.05

whoosh

Last night I came close to doing something like this(posting when I am drunk), but a computer was not at hand. Tequila and whisky were, though, and were consumed in liberal amounts. If there is any doubt, just ask my sack of potatoes like head.Had the pleasure of another dose of DCH, complete with behind the scenes stuff. I love that film.

Before all of this, though, was an evening spent with pulsating and overwhelming music. The sort that would, almost naturally, be played at a place ideal for all sorts of (relatively) illegal activities. Regrettably, it was all terribly legal, but the music was breathtaking.

Recover soon, my friend, the weekend has come and gone and you hardly know it.

10 thoughts:

Rat Monday, June 27, 2005  

Its monday morning and trust me I know the weekend has come and gone !!!!

Laura Castelino Tuesday, June 28, 2005  

:) and the week is slipping by just as fast, don't lose your way in it.

Anonymous Tuesday, June 28, 2005  

aa: the week is sliiping by alright, but all I am losing myself in is work...though that's just fine right now, thank you...

rat: yup- weekends have that universal thing about them...

Not Applicable Wednesday, June 29, 2005  

I think Monday should be officially renamed 'Wednesday' or something to make it easy on souls like you!!

sameer Wednesday, June 29, 2005  

tequilla AND whiskey? sounds quite deadly. :D

Anonymous Wednesday, June 29, 2005  

na: I am not so manic on modays actually. stumble through them quite peacefully

k.o.t.s: deadly? it was!

Nimbus Thursday, June 30, 2005  

Yello! I was reading a post on Jabberwock, when I saw your comment about stocking cars with RDBurman CDs (a most noble suggestion that) and boing, I was over on your blog. Just like that. The loRD does that to me, what to do.

Hope the week treats you well. Cheers!

Anonymous Thursday, June 30, 2005  

thanks megha. rd is king. will boing over to the clouds as well....cheers

Jay Thursday, June 30, 2005  

Um, vAgue.... are you a boy or a girl? Your response to my last comment has left me a little confused!

Anonymous Thursday, June 30, 2005  

my, jay. I think I was at your blog just when you left this comment....
as for your query, you certainly think (thought?) that I am a girl right?
yikes, i feel like having some fun, so lets? what do you think?
:)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP