31.5.05

The Zoo

I can feel the thoughts rushing around at breakneck speed. Few may be worthy. Not even one , surely, is fathomable.
Some swim rapidly, like little fish; others charge blindly like rhinos. Yet others sprint fleet footed, like gazelles. Above them, chattering chimpanzees swing, using stray words from other thoughts as branches. Resilient birds flutter through, crashing into others and falling down, only to groggily stand up and resume their wayward flight. Clashes, stumbles and random shakes of the head abound.
A beagle sits unperturbed through all of this, watching and not seeing anything. But he is blank and completely thoughtless, so his calm means little.
It only accentuates the inertia of chaos.

13 thoughts:

Anonymous Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

Recollect me darling raise me to your lips
Two undernourished egos four rotating hips
Hold on to me tightly I'm a sliding scale
Can't endure then you can't inhale
Clearly
Out of body experience interferes
And dreams of flying I fit nearly
Surrounds me though I get lonely
Slowly

Moving up slowly
Inertia keeps
She's moving up slowly
Slowly
Moving up slowly
Inertia creeps
Moving up slowly
She comes
Moving up slowly
She comes
Moving up slowly
Inertia creeps
Moving up slowly
She comes
Moving up slowly
Moving up slowly

. Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

Masive attack.
Great track.

Anonymous Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

i dont know about the chaos or the inertia in your head but the thoughts seems to be crystal clear in your words....

Jay Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

Were you describing a meeting of some sort? In meetings, I'm usually the dozing hamster.

Jay Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

Were you describing a meeting of some sort? In meetings, I'm usually the dozing hamster.

. Tuesday, May 31, 2005  

anon: the thought of chaotic inertia, I suppose, seems (was) crystal clear. That doesn't, unfortunately, mean the chaos was cleared up too!

jay: Meeting? Meeting, did you say? whassat?
Oh, work. Hmmm, let me get back to you on that one. Twittering birds beckon...

Ronnie Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

A shot of dope
A burnt rose
How do you cope
The inertia of chaos?

. : A : . Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

"the inertia of chaos" is something that even I have thought of at times. Another thing that I think of is the "stillness of chaos".

I see that you have changed the template.

. Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

rony:
A shot of hope
a moment close
the answer? nope.
(gathering no moss)

.:a:. :inertia in chaos is all muddles. Stillness in chaos, on theother hand, gives me the impression of some clarity

Anonymous Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

where has anion gone to? will he be back anytime soon? want to know what happens... on the train... with that girl.

. Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

oh my, anon.
was just thinking about it (him). Shall he swim or sink? All shall be known on his fate soon!

livinghigh Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

so, who's the zoo keeper here?
or is it de ringmaster?

;-)
chaos reigns supreme - Yoda wannabe.

. Wednesday, June 01, 2005  

the zookeeper is likely in madagascar
the keymaker of the enclosure is with the Merovingian
the ringmaster is but a shadow of the necromancer
(or is shouting for a unanimous call on the bout from the many animalistic judges)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP