17.4.05

grass or deer meat

oh my.
look what I found.


“The trouble with our brains”, says decision researcher Peter Ayton from the Society for Judshement and Decision Making, “is that they were designed to survive in the relatively simple environment of the African Savannah, thousands of years ago”.

No wonder I dither between sleep and mind numbing blog surfing. My poor African Savannah brain, I tell you, forced to make decisions it is hardly built for.
Give me the cave/tree shelter one anyday.
Or would I rather the spear&kill/makeout&sex one.
Or would it be more impending to pick the 'slithering snake/ill tempered lion' ?
hmmm.

4 thoughts:

. Monday, April 18, 2005  

well it would be said haus-tul I would think, as opposed to the hoze-tel i had spoken of...yes?

. Monday, April 18, 2005  

hos as in hospital
tel = tul

Anonymous Thursday, April 21, 2005  

we choose not to choose!

. Thursday, April 21, 2005  

...and that, is the art

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP