10.10.05

inspired dullness

It is so easy to get used to things.

Laze sits fatly- below me, around me. Cushioning the fall, so to speak, as I settle into its beanbag-ish comfort, sinking in. Sometimes my sloth rises, waddles about and stares pointlessly at the walls- the nothingness they have to offer. Such enchantment, I tell you, this being at a loose end is. Then, after a numb-like walk-around that has as many non-thoughts as this sentence does hyphens, I recline in a nonsensical combination of creativity and dullness- recline in a rocking chair from the past. As its silent, and silently indulgent, lullaby gently rocks me, I know some more inspiration has gone in its own sleep.

Cheery, aren’t I.

10 thoughts:

Sonia Tuesday, October 11, 2005  

like the morning sun! :P
what wrong?

Anonymous Wednesday, October 12, 2005  

ah, nothng really. just felt like writing that, sonia- i was only pre-empting the ones I get about never being happy on this blog!
:)

babelfish Wednesday, October 12, 2005  

pre-empted!! drat :D

babelfish Thursday, October 13, 2005  

shubho bijoya, you cheery thingy :D

Anonymous Friday, October 14, 2005  

whassat, babel?
:)

livinghigh Friday, October 14, 2005  

for a sec, i actually thought Laze was de name of this floppy eared puppy on ure lap.... now DAST wudda been real cheery, na?! lol.

babelfish Saturday, October 15, 2005  

eh?!!
You don't know what Shubh Bijoya is?!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you pulling my leg?!!
Sheesh!!


I'm tagging you mister. I wanna hear your kind of 55 words now. And you're strictly forbidden to come up with anything morbid/depressive
*sticks tongue out fiercely and grins*

In case you don't know what I'm talking about, as usual please refer to the 5th October post on my blog :D

Jay Tuesday, October 25, 2005  

OK, time for you to wake up now, buddy.

Penny Lane Tuesday, October 25, 2005  

Really cheery :)

Anonymous Tuesday, October 25, 2005  

soon soon.........................!

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP