6.6.05

Choke

Suddenly I wanted to scream.
It was indescribable- mind boggling, unfathomable.

For those few moments, I could feel it. I was there.
I could see and I could hear. I could even think. But I could do nothing else. My voice stuck in my throat, my arms were suspended in numbness, the rest of my body had virtually disappeared, yet I felt imprisoned in a mass of flesh. I could not speak, write or gesticulate. I could not communicate. At that moment I was filled with an unmentionable fear of spending a lifetime like this.

Then a car whizzed by, the spell was broken, and I knew I was fine.

For those few moments, though, I had known what complete and utter paralysis would be like.

4 thoughts:

Laura Castelino Monday, June 06, 2005  

that's scary! like spending 15 seconds of the twilight zone.

. Monday, June 06, 2005  

it is like standing in front of a portal to another dimension that you would not enter in a nightmare, and feelinglike you just have

Laura Castelino Tuesday, June 07, 2005  

yup that's it exactly.

ps- your comment on my blog went to e-mail again ( i didn't delete it)

. Tuesday, June 07, 2005  

aa, I noticed
:)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP