4.7.05

thats the story

typically, I hit the new post tab with no idea of what I am going to write, no decision on any thread....I have, though, had a weary day. Way too many decisions to take for my fragile little mind. Work is overflowing with them, and so is other stuff. The ability to dawdle between to ends of the spectrum- and on at the two ends- fascinates.
where does the knack of incessant double thinking come from. What makes me flip the coin and see...well, the flip side- all the time. All to often. All too repeatedly.
I cannot decide whethere i should sleep now or read. Or merely lay down.

and- "whoo's yore dedddyy?!"

4 thoughts:

livinghigh Wednesday, July 06, 2005  

hehehehe... i know wat u mean about unplanned genius breaking loose on blogger! ;-)
and yes, i suggest u lie down, daddy. ;-)

. Sunday, July 10, 2005  

hello high. got that comments thing sorted out? um, i guess ishall just check it out myself...

Citrus Sunday, July 10, 2005  

funny guy.

Anonymous Sunday, July 10, 2005  

oh well.
there's haha funny and there's weird funny, and I amnot sure I want to know which one you meant!:)

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP