27.4.05

Anion - I

Inspirationally blue, the viscous liquid flowed in an assured line into the tall glass. It was poured with trepidation, yet not a little expectation. The sparkle and the stars were more visible when the liquid actually splashed into the glass. Blue shapelessly met dark transparency and shining smithereens flew around. The liquid itself was thick and opaque, but its splattered parts glinted in the tungsten light like clear liquid would.

Anion sighed as he rose form the chair. He could not deny the aesthetic appeal of his own creation looping itself on the monitor in front of him. He could however, deny he had been given a clear brief. For beautiful though the animation was, it did not, somehow, quite seem to meet “a combination of liquid and crystal shining like the brightness of day and inspiring emotions of purity and grandeur”Nope. Not quite pure or grand. In fact, not quite emotive either. Somehow inspirational, Anion thought, but he had a sneaking suspicion that he would be the only one to think so.

5 thoughts:

Anonymous Thursday, April 28, 2005  

is his name pronounced "onion"?

. Thursday, April 28, 2005  

A 'nion' is open to phonetic interpretation

Anonymous Sunday, October 30, 2005  

Hi there Blogger, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on abstract art and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on abstract art related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.

Anonymous Monday, October 31, 2005  

Hi there Blogger, I was just traveling through looking for some interesting stuff on art and craft and I came upon your Blog. I haven’t seen what I was after regarding this post, but I’m going to carry on searching for more information on art and craft related stuff. By the way your Blogs great.

Anonymous Thursday, November 03, 2005  

Hi there Blogger, I was just cruising the blogosphere searching for the latest information on abstract art and came across this great blog. Although this post wasn’t quite what I was looking for, it has excellent articles. I see now why I found your page when I was looking for abstract art related topics. I’m glad I stop by this is a great Blog, keep up the good work.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP